Graphics design: Frédéric Schaffar
This website has been built using Drupal
Unless other indicated, the documents on this website are covered by a Creative Commons licence.
You are authorised to:
• Reproduce, distribute or communicate this creation to the public;
• Modify this creation
Under the following conditions:
• Authorship: You must cite the name of the original author in the way indicated by that author or the rights holder granting you this authorisation. However, you may not cite the author in such a way as to suggest his/her support or approval of your use of the work.
• No commercial use. You may not use this creation for commercial purposes.
• Sharing the initial terms without modification. If you modify, transform or adapt this creation, you are authorised to distribute the resulting creation only under terms identical to those of this licence.
Linking to www.paris-iea.fr
IAS of Paris authorises links to the contents of its website, under the following conditions:
• Deep linking may not be used. In other words, the pages of the www.paris-iea.fr website must not be embedded within the pages of another site, but must be made accessible via another browser window.
• IAS of Paris must be cited as the source, with a hypertext link directed to the original content.
Warning: This authorisation does not apply to websites expressing political opinions, conveying pornographic or xenophobic content, or containing potentially offensive material.
Each time you reuse or distribute this creation, you must clearly display the contractual terms for its use. The best means to do so is to include a link to this web page.
Any of these terms may be suspended upon prior authorisation from the copyright holder.
Nothing in this contract is intended in any way to reduce or restrict the rights of the author(s).
Personal data protection
The information gathered is needed to develop IAS of Paris’s activities. It is processed electronically and transmitted to IAS of Paris’s Secretariat. In accordance with Articles 39 and following of the Law of 6 January 1978 (modified), you have the right to access and to correct information concerning you.
• No personal information is gathered without your knowledge.
• No personal information is transmitted to third parties.
If you wish to exercise this right and receive a copy of the information concerning you, please contact IAS of Paris’s Secretariat.
In order to serve you better, we measure the number of pages viewed, the number of visits, the activity of site visitors and the frequency of their visits. To do so, this website uses “cookies”. The cookies used contain a unique and randomly-generated identification code and the date of your last visit. You may refuse these cookies or delete them with no impact on your use of the website. You may prevent cookies from being saved or receive notification before accepting cookies by configuring your web browser as follows:
• Choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”
• Click on the “Privacy” tab
• Select the level of privacy desired using your cursor, then click on the “Advanced” button to customise your management of cookies.
E-mail addresses gathered for the mailing list are used only to send the IAS of Paris information bulletin and occasional alerts. The data entered in contact forms or registration forms is saved for one year. This data is intended for IAS of Paris in order to use your testimonials. You have the right to access and to correct data concerning you; to exercise this right, please contact IAS of Paris.