Candidates apply exclusively through the online application system.
Paper applications are not accepted.
The application, in English or French, must be submitted via an online application system. Paper applications are not accepted.
The application consists of the following items:
·The completed application for
· A curriculum vitae including a list of publications and a list of the 5 publications considered as most important by the applicant (10 pages maximum)
· A description of the research project (between 5 and 10 pages). This description should include:
- a definition of the central theme;
- a description of the methodology;
- a selected bibliography on the topic;
- a short summary of the project in English and in French.
· A statement regarding a partnership with one or more university or research institution based in France. Preference will be given to projects conducted in cooperation with the partners of the IAS (EHESS, EPHE, ENS Cachan, ENS, Paris, FMSH, Universities of Paris 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 10 and 13, and the University of Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines).
· In the case of Junior Fellows, two letters of recommendation.
To access to the on-line application system: http://paris-iea.fr/en/node/add/candidature
For additional information :
About Paris IAS: http://www.paris-iea.fr/en
Terms and conditions: http://paris-iea.fr/en/terms-and-conditions
Fellow’s Charter: http://paris-iea.fr/en/fellows-charter
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org